Ok, really, is this ok? You go golf, your excited! You got your shoes, your best golf shirt, you got a golf ball that you like, you got clubs that you are finally happy with, and even your golf glove fits so nicely! Oh and your grips, feel good too. Your ready to tee it up! Boom, down the fairway, your happy. You walk to your ball or to the cart, but oh wait, are you going to pick up the 2-3 pieces of the golf tee that is no more? Maybe, maybe not. It’s time to change this process, the tee should not be breaking after every hit, or maybe it holds up and lasts an entire round, only to be broken in your next round? Is that ok? Its only .25 cents? Or maybe it was free, provided by the club/course? Or maybe it was $1? Does it matter? It does! The tee should not be viewed as just something that can be broken. It needs to last awhile. WE will change the global thinking of the golf tee! The golf tee matters, the ball seat mattes, and it needs to last a long time.
- The Par - Variety 12 Pack Rated 5 out of 5by Jake G
- Family Tee Pack Rated 5 out of 5by Jay M
- All Season Training Tee Rated 5 out of 5by Chris J.
- Mamba Tee Rated 5 out of 5by Phil M.
- The Par - Variety 12 Pack Rated 5 out of 5by Aaron S
- Logo Prints - Hole in One Rated 5 out of 5by Jim M
- Logo Prints - Hole in One Rated 5 out of 5by Boyd S (Aflac rep)
- Single Tee Style - 12 Pack Rated 5 out of 5by Coach Penley (Clemson University)
- Single Tee Style - 12 Pack Rated 5 out of 5by Robert J.
- The Par - Variety 12 Pack Rated 5 out of 5by William B.