Privacy matters! Our merchant processor collects your data in order to process your credit card. We do not store your credit card information! Your name, email, phone number is kept only for our records in order to ship your materials and or to contact you from time to time. We do not sell or provide your data to anyone!
- We collect your name, company name, address, email address, phone number(s) and payment details (for example, your credit card information).
- We use this information to provide you with our Services; for example, to confirm your identity, contact you, provide you with advertising and marketing, and invoice you. We also use this information to make sure that we comply with legal requirements.
- We use this information to provide you with our Services and so that you can process orders and better serve your customers.
- Where we need to verify your identity (for example, if there are concerns around identity theft, or if you call into support and we need to authenticate your account/order), we may request that you provide us with government-issued identification information to verify we are speaking to the right person. You. So as to make sure no fraud concerns arise.
- We will also use personal information in other cases where you have given us your express permission.
When do we collect this information?
- We collect personal information when you sign up for our Services, when you access our Services or otherwise provide us with the information.
- We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- To prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- To help us conduct marketing and/or advertising campaigns.
- To conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Personal information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will post a notice on our home page.
- In general, we keep your personal information throughout your relationship with us.
What we don’t do with your personal information
- We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide personal information to other.
- We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information.